Wednesday, October 29, 2008

#5 Creature Thing

Behold! The Leviathan! This creature is the antiquity of a old, wicked world. The Old Gods created it to keep Earth separated from the spirits of the ethereal. Oden inscribed "Nos constructutum is adveho nex." Translated to "we built this come death." It feeds upon lost souls and all who enter the Great Sea. They say if one can kill the beast, the slayer becomes divine. Of course, you'd have to kill it. That's damn near impossible. It shimmers in the color of the black abyss: the hue defaces light. The skin is scarred after an eternity of being scratched by the death grip of the departed. There's only one of these Leviathans. The beast has no master as no force can control it, nor compel it. Rather, it subsides on a holy charge. Don't get the wrong impression. It's very docile and friendly. It's docile unless you enter the Great Sea. And it's friendly insofar you befriend creatures that shouldn't be of this world. 

2 comments:

Ryan Benhardus said...

That thing is ugly. Where is the great sea? What animal kingdom does it belong to? How big is it really? I think im going to be the one to kill it. Im going to steal a rocket launcher from the army. I will aim at its big ugly mass, and blow it to smithereens. I will be the divine one! Oh you know it.

Some Dude said...

I would have that Leviathan as a pet! You say "no force can control it, nor compel it" but it ain’t messed with me! If it didn't listen I would give it a backhand and be like bit*# who's your daddy! Once I got the Leviathan under control I would use it to rob stuff! It couldn’t really help with banks since those are on land but I have other ideas. For example, cruise ships! All those stupid tourists deserve to be robbed! Their all like, look at me with my Hawaiian shirt and camera, I'm so cool! Id be like hellz naw'! Then I'd feed some of the tourists to my Leviathan and rob the rest! Also I would have the Leviathan get a huge American flag tattoo! So then people would know their getting robbed . . . by America! That would be the best pet ever!